Step 1: Research
- Booking the right photographer can be a big decision. It's important to know who they are as people, not just as businesses. View my galleries to check out my style.
Step 2: Inquiry
- Fill out my contact form to get the ball rolling. I'll ask for a date, location, and estimated time.
Step 3: Consult
- The moment of truth! This is time to go over details and see if we click. Your invoice and contract will be sent to you the next day.
Step 4: Book
- The retainer and signed contract is required one week before the session. The final payment is due on the day of the session and photos will not be processed until this payment is received.
Step 5: Your gallery
- Sneak peaks will be sent within 48 hours of your session and a final gallery within 4 weeks or sooner. Your online, high resolution gallery will be sent to you via PicTime in a personal link.